Saturday, May 3, 2008

Top 10 Things I'd Rather Do


Top 10 Things I'd Rather Do Than Be A Rigger

#10. I'd rather scrape gum off the bottom of the pews at church.

#9. I'd rather change diapers all day for quintuplets.

#8. I'd rather run up and down the steps of the Toyota Center in Houston 5 times.

#7. I'd rather push a Barco Case up the ramp of Freedom Hall in Louisville.

#6. I'd rather be a "Merch Girl".

#5. I'd rather be a goalie in an Altar and The Door Tour Soccer game.

#4. I'd rather put gaffers tape w/ directions on the ground from the buses to the nearest Interstate.

#3. I'd rather clean the tile in the shower of the locker rooms in Hershey, PA.

#2. I'd rather wash the entire tour crew and band's dirty socks and u/w.

And (drum roll)

#1. I'd rather Manage a 4 hour and 800 person Meet and Greet.

4 comments:

Culmer's Thoughts said...

haha Are you sure??

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I know what radio station that 800 person meet n greet is for. :)

This blog has moved: http://blogbacktome.tumblr.com/ said...

Gooosh, that's funny.

Lordfoh said...

Nice list...pretty sure I'd rather rig. especially the over the diaper one, Katie will back me up.