Monday, June 23, 2008

All that hard work

I plan on writing a blog about how awesome it is to be the lighting guy during festival season, but not today. Instead I wish to share what I consider to be a big show killer for the lighting director.
I spent all day at Atlanta Fest focusing moving lights and par cans to make our show just right and when night falls this is what I have to deal with.
<<<<<<

This is a picture taken with my phone to demonstrate the amount of ambient light that was on stage. There are NO stage lights on right now. The entire place was lit up like a baseball park.

I only like light when I can control it.


Thank you to the lighting and video vendors who helped us out. You guys were great to us.

-Snooch

3 comments:

Eugene and Heather Brown said...

That sucks brah!!!

Lordfoh said...

I don't get it. Parking lot lights and some seven lighters is all I need to ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Blame it on the PM...haha