Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CCCC

Hey everybody. Sorry it's been so long since we've blogged. We've been gearing up, and starting the Casting Crowns Christmas Celebration. We're just finishing up the 5th show in a row, and have a much needed day off tomorrow. Here's a few shots of what we've been through so far.


A little peak at the set. Way to go Snooch!


Tech Crew Tip #1 - invest in Duracell. We go through 40-AA and 10-9v batteries... every day.


I'm not sure if this qualifies as OCD, but I am uncomfortable with un-organization.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,that is a lot of batteries but I can imagine the amps and power a concert ministry must have.

I wouldn't consider that OCD just great organization.

I always say "the key to success is organization." Ha,blame it on me being a lyrist and poet.

Thank you all for sharing and I look forward to seeing you all in Greensboro,NC on Dec 12.Hey,I ordered the tickets way early.I have 2 row stage right or left of you all.Just a short,blond haired girl with a little pink in the baines.

Take care.
Stephanie G
Charlotte,NC

rachel said...

That is a lot of batteries! You might want to invest in recharageable batteries! I believe our church recently switched, and so far they are working great! I hope all of those are being recycled. Man, I sound like my mom, but batteries are really bad for the environment! You guys are awesome and do such a great job! In these times when life can be so difficult, we are reminded to Just Function! God does the rest! The most important gift to give God is our trust! God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

What do you do with your extra batteries. Save'em and I'll pick 'em up when you play Louisville.

Thankz,

Chris

Nathaniel said...

You were not always like that, what happened? ha,ha.
What up big D, it's Nate from FBC Daytona.